Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ashley + Parker

Still excited to try my hand at blogging. I really don't know what I am doing, but I'll give it my best shot! I guess I should share my recent sessions! :)  

I had a wonderful session yesterday with a new friend and her son- absolutely gorgeous- both of them! I adore the use of color- the brighter the better when photographing kids, I think. So we set out to find the brightest and most colorful settings in Traverse City, Michigan and I think we definately accomplished that goal!
Ashley Olson and her son Parker. I did pump the color up a bit with the help of MCP actions and the coolest freebie ever- her blog-it board! Post more later!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting... I see you are also doing a hometown hotties on your flickr?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was for a little while- There were some ladies that wanted to enter the Maxim Home Town Hotties contest. I for the life of me can't remember my login/pass for that flickr account. :)

    ReplyDelete


Followers